Product reviews are crucial in product marketability on all platforms, including Amazon. Quality reports that 93% of customers read product reviews before purchasing a product. According to Quantic, 93% of customers read product reviews before making a purchase decision. Additionally, consumers are willing to use a minimum of 3.3-star ratings for products. This makes Amazon Reviewer Ranking extremely important.
The product review appears on both the Amazon search results and product pages. It is located right after the product title and next to the total number of reviews. Only the price of the product comes after.
This shows that Amazon understands the importance of product ratings for customers.
Today, we want to focus on Amazon Reviewer Ranking and what an Amazon Top Reviewer is. Also, how to find them, why these reviews stand out above all others, and, finally, how you can get these revered reviews for your products.
Are you Qualified to Leave A Review?
Amazon’s Consumer Features include Customer Reviews, Customer Questions, Customer Ideas and Idea Lists. You must have spent $50 or more on Amazon.com in the last 12 months to be eligible to participate in Customer Features.
Promo codes and discounts are not eligible for the minimum $50 purchase. The total purchase price is being considered.
How do I submit a review?
Amazon encourages all customers to voice their opinions, regardless of whether they are favorable or negative. You have two options to submit a review. You can leave feedback on the product page or via Your Orders if you are reviewing an item you have already purchased.
- If you have already placed an order, go to the Product Detail Page.
- Click on it to leave a review in the Customer Review section.
- Select a Star Rating. When you see the green checkmark, you will know that you have made a choice.
- You can add text, photos, and videos. Although this step is optional, we strongly recommend it.
- Click Submit.
Amazon Community Guidelines
Amazon Community Guidelines apply to customer reviews and other Community Features. We don’t want anyone to manipulate the review system, and we Don’t want any social mess on our review page.
Before you write a review, here are some things you should consider:
- Don’t leave any false, misleading, or unauthentic content.
- Only leave helpful and relevant reviews that are based on your honest opinion.
- Reviews should focus on the product.
- Discuss alternative ordering methods.
- Respect others.
- No harassment, threats, or defamatory information.
- Use profanity or obscenities sparingly. Don’t hate based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
- There is no pornographic, obscene or lewd content.
- Posting private information about other people, such as telephone numbers, email address, and mailing addresses is not a good idea.
- Do not impersonate any other person or organization.
- Don’t engage in name-calling.
- Advertisement, promotion, or solicitation of any kind is prohibited.
- Posting content that encourages, supports, or encourages illegal behavior, such as violence, fraud or illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal cruelty, is not permitted.
You can find the complete list of Amazon community guidelines here.
How do you check your reviewer ranking?
You can check your profile if you’ve been leaving Customer Reviews for some time and want to see your Reviewer Ranking.
- Log on to your Amazon account.
- Hover on the tab on the upper right for Accounts & Lists (where it says Hello), then click on Account.
- Under Ordering and shopping preferences, click on Your Amazon profile.
- Your Reviewer Ranking should be under the About section.
What’sWhat’s the Amazon Reviewer Ranking?
Simply put, Amazon Reviewer Ranking refers to your Reviewer profile rank compared with other reviewers. It is possible to tell Amazon and other customers whether a review was helpful. You can influence the quality of the review by clicking the “Yes” or the “No” option, also known as a vote. This is one of many factors Amazon uses to rank reviewers.
Because of the many perks that come with it, many users take the time to write quality reviews.
- You have the chance to test out new products for free.
- Freebies, samples, and Amazon gift cards are available.
- You have the chance to be a Hall of Famer reviewer.
Here’s the current list of top ten Amazon reviewers ranking at the time of writing:
How is Amazon Reviewer ranking Calculated?
Amazon Reviewer Ranking is affected by three factors. These are the factors that affect Amazon Reviewer Ranking.
- The number of reviews that the user has posted.
- Votes determine the quality of reviews from other users (the “Yes” votes).
- It is amazing how recent the reviews are.
Amazon’s reviewer listings are usually updated within one to three business days. The Reviewer Ranking is also updated frequently. However, this is not a set schedule. Some ranks weren’tweren’t updated every week, and others were updated almost every month.
Users who have reviewed more recently are more likely to score higher than users who have reviewed a lot in the past weeks or months.
It has been shown that the Reviewer Ranking does not suffer from negative votes (the “No””) votes. Negative votes should not be a concern if you get more than 80% of the “Yes” votes.
5 Methods to Find Amazon Top Reviewers
You can find the Amazon Top Reviewer Ranking List of Amazon users with the most helpful votes and reviews.
These Amazon top reviewers, who are Amazon users themselves, can be accessed by clicking their names to view their account profiles. You can also follow them, contact them via email, or use their social media channels (if they have them).
This is the easiest and most efficient way to find Amazon’s Top Reviews. It’s easy and free.
Amazon tools are available
Amazon reviews are just one example of the many tools available online. We will not discuss tools that allow you to leave fake reviews. We are here to discuss Amazon Review Request tools.
Amazon offers the option to request a review. This process can be automated with the Amazon Review Request tool.
Zonguru’s Review Automation tool allows you to automate your Amazon Review Request process while complying with Amazon’s Terms of Service. The tool has a filter that allows you to distinguish 5-star reviews from those with lower ratings. The tool includes a graph and other data integration tools.
Amazon Review Request Tools are not required. This can be done manually. If you have to use one, Zonguru’s Review Automator is the best. Give it a shot.
Join a Facebook Group
Most people agree that Facebook groups exist for almost everything. This is also true for Amazon reviews.
You can quickly search on Facebook to see what groups come up. We won’t recommend specific Facebook groups that you should follow. These groups are run by mods who impose their rules and have members who set a culture. You can choose which one best suits your needs and values.
However, one thing is certain: Amazon Review Facebook groups will be filled with Amazon Top Reviewers and Amazon Reviewers. You have a solid foundation if you are active on this social media platform.
Participate in an Amazon forum or community
There are Amazon communities and forums that focus on Amazon Reviewers. These forums will also have their own culture, much like Facebook groups. However, this culture will not be like Facebook because it will lack some of the features that social media platforms offer or possess.
The importance of Amazon communities and forums was previously discussed here. You can read the article to find out more about Amazon forums.
You can get a top email list of reviewers
Reviewing each Amazon Top Reviewer account on Amazon Top Reviewers Rankings can be tiring. You might find it even more tedious if you go through hundreds.
There is an easier way. An Amazon Top Reviewer Email List contains email addresses from Amazon reviewers currently ranked on Amazon Top Reviewers Rankings.
How resourceful or large your network is will determine how easy it is to find the email list. You may be able to find a tool that will help you compile and organize this list. The list may be available to other groups.
Whatever the situation, it doesn’t matter what the outcome is. It is up to you to convince them to review your product. This convincing part often comes with a price, typically in the form of a free sample of your product.
This puts you in a dangerous position as you might not get the desired review, even though you sent the freebie.
The benefits of having a high Amazon reviewer ranking
We have already spoken about the freebies, the chance to try new products, and becoming a member of the Hall of Famers. You will also be able to earn badges when you reach a certain rank, such as Top 100, Top 500, or Top 1000.
Amazon Vine Voice is an Amazon program that invites reviewers and sellers to participate in product testing of pre-released products. Top reviewers have the best chance of being invited. Vine Voices receives these beta items free of charge for honest feedback. This is an invitation-only program. The Reviewer Rank plays a critical role in deciding whether you are invited. Other factors to consider include the quality of reviews and the product being reviewed.
Other than Amazon, many other companies launch beta testing programs. The pool of Amazon Top Reviewers is usually part of these programs.
Let’s look at the badges of the current #1 Hall of Fame reviewer.
How to Increase Your Amazon Reviewer Ranking
These are key elements to focus on if you want to increase your Reviewer ranking.
- Quality – Make sure to write helpful, honest, and detailed reviews. Include images and videos whenever possible while keeping them relevant and helpful.
- Quantity- Almost all top 100 users have reviewed products in the four-digit range, with the top one having more than 7,000 product reviews. Start now if you want to surpass that.
- Consistency – The Reviewer Rank considers how recent the reviews have been. You’llYou’ll never get old if you submit high-quality reviews.
Amazon has imposed a maximum of 5 reviews per user per day since November 2016. It is essential that you adhere to the Amazon Community Guidelines.
A review system can be used to assess product quality and authenticity. This is especially important since counterfeit products are being sold online. It can also be used to help other consumers. This system provides transparency and information to allow them to make educated purchasing decisions.
It is exciting to participate in programs like Amazon Vine. You can use pre-released products and receive these products free of charge. However, the main purpose of reviewing a product is to help others. With all your reviews, you will achieve a higher Amazon Reviewer Ranking.